Watch these 3 videos below to get to know Dr. Adam Schulhof, DMD & The Schulhof Center for Cosmetic Orthodontics
Dr. Adam Schulhof
Board certified orthodontic specialist Dr. Adam Schulhof, DMD takes pride in seeing his patients have beautiful and healthy smiles. Dr. Schulhof graduated with high honors from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and received his specialty training from Columbia University.
His early interest in lingual orthodontics has led to him becoming the top provider for Incognito in the U.S. and the world. Dr. Schulhof was part of the LingualCare Clinical Advisory Board and is now a Key Opinion Leader for 3M and Incognito. He has presented lectures on lingual orthodontics throughout the U.S. and worldwide. Dr. Schulhof is also active in research and development and was a major contributor to the development of Incognito Lite. Recently, New Jersey Orthodontist Dr. Schulhof has opened a satellite practice in New York City.
For patients looking for traditional treatment, Dr. Schulhof’s approach is still exceptional. “Each patient is unique and deserves unique and personalized treatment,” said Dr. Schulhof. “At the Schulhof Center at KinderSmiles and The Schulhof Center for Cosmetic Orthodontics, we look at each patient’s natural shape and customize the wires and brace prescription to express the most perfect final result for that patient. I love the process of working together with each patient to build their own ideal treatment plan.”
A Commitment to Education
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honors Society member
- Volunteer clinical instructor at Columbia University
- A graduate of Columbia University’s Orthodontic Specialty Training
- Graduated as the top of his class at University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey for DMD
- Currently developing a lingual orthodontic curriculum for Columbia residents
- Invited to sit on the clinical advisory boards of both Unitek™ and Lingualcare
A Commitment to Orthodontic Technology
- Paperless office system: medical records to e-fax to electronic prescription services
- Trainer system aids proper development of the mouth, teeth, and jaw, correcting bad habits such as thumb sucking, tongue thrusting, and mouth breathing
- Digital imaging and advanced computer graphics